Job Opportunities Highlights
1) Capacity Building Training Programme looking for Vietnam looking for instructors / coaches for our online training on topics related to intercultural communication in a globalised context for Vietnamese.
2) Research Project on Ethics in Higher Education in Vietnam looking for bilingual (E/V or F/V) authors and editors for the VHI Collection launched with Globethics.net.
3) Research Project on Human Security Index in ASEAN countries looking for researchers and authors for the Asian Dialogue Forum on Building a Better Asia, launched by IRC/ADS.
4) Online e-bookstore specialised on books on Vietnam and about Vietnam looking for online distributors of VHI Collection, with. Print-on-demand facilities in different parts of the world. Our bookstore app can be integrated on existing e-commerce platforms that are specialised on themes related to Education, Ethics and Cultures, with focus on Vietnam or Asian countries.
VNTU Members can apply to these job opportunities and get a FREE training session with our partner.
Sign-up Easy Steps
New members can scan this QR code to access our website and sign up for our newsletter to receive news on job opportunities with VNTU Project Partners.
Publishers and Editors, please choose the option “institutions” to apply for this category.
Authors and/or Researchers may apply with the form reserved for Experts.
Proposals of collaboration with SBI Training Solutions can be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To get more information on SBI Academic Support Services click here.
- To register to SBI capacity training courses for VNTU members click here.
- To join SBI-Training Global Expert Community as a Teacher or Expert click here.